Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Who am I, what is this and why are you here?

I'm a girl, a young adult or women taking on daily life head on. I hope for this blog to be a place where I can gather my thoughts and find sense in them by writing them down. I'm a person of many interests and that's exactly what makes my life difficult sometimes but nevertheless, I try to do all of the things I love at the same time. Why not? I bet other people do it all the time, why can't I? I guess time is exactly what I don't have and if I did, would I even use it as efficiently as I believe I would? Doubt it..

Anyway, what I love is food, traveling, fashion, art, cosmetics, literature, television, music and many other things, I'm probably forgetting to mention but I'm sure more topics will pop up in this blog that are not in this list. I haven't quite figured out the purpose of this blog but I guess it goes in the direction of sharing the things I love with whoever is interested in getting to know knew things, or who likes what I like and wants to hear my opinion on it. Or maybe this blog is just my personal diary that I've never before managed to write. We'll see where this goes, maybe nowhere or maybe everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment